Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 1 August 2014

My week on Instagram.








As you can see the majority of my Instagram photos (_katyjayne) end up being photos of my dog Pennie, or the beautiful places I go to walk her. The first photo is at a place in Blackburn called Pleasington that Pennie just loves because it is full of rabbits to chase! The fourth photo is at a park near me called Worden Park which is also a great place to go walk your dog. 


I was also in Ireland last week, in Galway to be specific, so a lot of the photos from my Instagram last week were taken there. Such as the photo I took whilst watching Milton Jones in a cosy little pub called Roisin Dubh,  which is definitely a must if you're ever in Galway! Salthill beach was fantastic too and is also definitely worth a visit if you're ever in Galway, its a cute little beach, but it was actually heaving with people all day due to the great weather, I also managed to get really sunburnt that day too, which is shocking as I was in Ireland. Also the views from the beach were so beautiful. As you can see I also enjoyed taking lots of photos of Twizel, who was the Springer Spaniel that we looked after whilst we stayed in Galway, she was such a sweetheart and I am definitely missing her now! Wanted to kidnap her and bring her home with me, but sadly she had to stay in Ireland. 

I took a couple of photos whilst on the airplanes going to and from Ireland, I just love the photo of Ireland from in the plane because it just shows how beautiful and green Ireland really is, as you can see from the vast amount of fields and woods. The other photo I took whilst flying over to Ireland and you can see Wales down below. 

Hope you've all had a lovely week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment