Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Wednesday Wishlist!

Wednesday wish list

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven



At the moment I am dying to get a new coat so I'll be ready for Autumn and Winter, and I would just love to own my own Barbour coat! I'm starting working full time soon so hopefully I will be able to save up and treat myself to a really nice coat. I just love the feel and look of all the Barbour coats, but ideally it needs to have a hood and be at least partially waterproof, for all the times that I'll be out walking my dog Pennie in the rain. This coat is perfect really! Although I will still be keeping my eye on other designs!

I have also been after some new trainers lately, I bought some Nike Air Max trainers last August and I just love them! I wear them almost everyday, they are just so comfy, and because I bought black trainers they seem to go with everything! But these Roshe Run trainers look so comfy too! Also the colour is a bit more summery and would also go with a lot of clothes I own. I am definitely now converted to keep purchasing Nike trainers!

At the Shannon Airport in Ireland I treated myself to an OPI nail varnish and now I want more! These colours are just so lovely! My nail varnish is full of blues but I am due a new purple nail varnish.

The Wildfox Grey Panda intarsia jumper is so cute! The panda design is so lovely and would look so great with some skinny jeans. However this jumper is priced at £205 from Harvey Nichols, so sadly I think this jumper will have to remain on the wish list! I'll just have to keep my eye out for a cheaper version!

The Black Cat Dandly Earrings are also so cute! As you can see I definitely have a thing for clothing items with animals on! Both the earrings and cloud necklace are from a company called Little Moose, and both these items are so adorable, definitely think this company is worth looking at and buying from!





This post was inspired by the lovely loulabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment