Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Wednesday Wish List #4

Wednesday wishlist


one / two / three / four / five / six



I thought I would do my usual Wednesday Wish List but just a brief one, as I don't have too much time to blog at the moment due to starting a new job, but I can always spare some time to do some wish list shopping! 


This week on my Wednesday wish list has very basic items and products on really. The checked shirt from New Look is a very usual and everyday look for me, I love anything checked and am definitely overdue a new checked shirt. For £13 the checked shirt is very hard to resist really, I love big baggy checked shirts, they're so comfy and create an effortless look. 


I am also after owning some more comfy trainers and would love some new vans. I love black trainers because they go with everything, especially skinny jeans, but also don't look too out of place with leggings or tights. 


Both the bags I love too, the faux black suede bag from Topshop seems perfect really. I am a sucker for anything suede or faux suede. Also I am due a new backpack too, as it would be a good idea for my new job, and for some reason I really love this animal print design.


This past week I have had really bad skin so I would love to try this new face mask from Lush, I have only used Lush bath bombs so would love to try some new and different Lush products. Has anyone used this product before? 


I also love this watch by Olivia Burton! I'm not usually keen on anything pink but this watch is gorgeous! Definitely wouldn't be one I could wear everyday, so would have to be a treat or be one to put on my birthday wish list, but that is why it is on my wish list this week! 






What's on your Wednesday wish list? 






No comments:

Post a Comment