Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 August 2014

What's New In My Beauty Bag.




One of the new items in my beauty bag include the Loreal Smoothing Resurfacing Primer, which I bought from Boots as part of an offer of 2 Loreal products for £15, the primer itself is sold for £14.29. This product is truly great, after applying the primer it really makes your make up stay put all day and improves the appearance of the make up, especially foundations and eyeshadows. I've also found that most primers have a slight unpleasant smell to them, whereas this primer really smells nice. I also love the texture of this primer, it feels like your applying strawberry mousse to your face, which feels both slightly odd but wonderful, and leaves your face feeling smooth and soft. I definitely recommend this primer!  






I also bought the Loreal Colour Riche lipstick in Tender Rose as part of the 2 for £15 from Boots. I have bought Loreal lipsticks in the past and definitely recommend them, especially their pink lipsticks. This lipstick is quite pale but is still visible when on, and provides a slight shine and glimmer. The lipstick also has a combination of omega-3 and Vitamin E, which is great because it feels like the lipstick is actually moisturising your lips at the same time too. This product is perfect to wear everyday, or at night for a subtle colour too. 









Recently I also received the Balance Me Moisture Rich Face Cream free with a magazine, and what a great freebie it is! I can't praise this moisturiser enough, it really does help make your skin so soft. I have been applying this product in the morning and before bed at night. What I also love about this moisturiser is the smell, it smells like rose turkish delight, even my boyfriend has commented on how great it smells. I would definitely recommend this product because it really does soften your skin without feeling too greasy. I will hopefully try out more of the Balance Me products in future. 






Have you used any of these products?
Any recommendations for Balance Me products? 



No comments:

Post a Comment