Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wednesday Wish List #3

wed wish list

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven




I recently had a clear out from my wardrobe and got rid of quite a few clothes, so really I could do with some new tops and jumpers. At the moment I love both the jumper and t-shirt from Topshop, I love anything with stripes on and that t-shirt would be perfect for a casual look with some skinny jeans. Also the grey jumper looks so cosy and perfect for the cold rainy days we have been having this past week. 

However, in the hope that we may have some more sunny days this August I am also loving these two crop tops from Topshop. The daisy crop top would be lovely for a hot summers day outfit with some high waisted shorts, and the black sun and moon crop top would be perfect for a night out outfit. 

I am also due to start a new full time job soon and so I really need a new bag to use everyday, ideally it would be a big bag to fit all my stuff into and even maybe a packed lunch as I'll be working long shifts. I usually don't go for anything pink or girly but I do really like this tote bag as the colours look like they would go with most outfits, it also seems like the perfect size. Also the bag is £36 which is fairly reasonable for a bag from Topshop! 

I have heard great things about the essie nail varnishes and these colours are so lovely! They remind me of mermaids and I think they would look great on toe nails.   






What's on your wish list this week? 






1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this, Essie is a lovely nail varnish and I would love the bag because I am a huge bag addict, lovely post

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete