Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Wednesday Wish List; 6th August.

Wed wish list


one / two / three / four / five / six / seven 



I have heard great things about the Topshop Joni jeans and I am due a new pair of jeans so may have to try these out! Have you tried them, or got any other jeans to recommend? I also love this pattern on the crop top from Miss Selfridge but I really need to do a lot of exercise before I can get away with wearing this style of top.


I have been after another Urban Decay naked palette for some time now, I love my Naked Basic palette and use it every day. I also have another collection of Urban Decay eye shadows so I would love another palette.


I have also been after one of these hair Tangle Teezer for some time now. I always wake up with a massive nest on my head after sleeping so this item would definitely help! Has anyone tried these before or would recommend using them?  


Recently I declared my love for the OPI nail varnishes, here is the post. So another OPI nail varnish had to feature on my wish list; and I just love this purple one called A grape Affair, but they also have some other great colours worth trying. 


I love Ghost perfumes and I am due a new perfume soon so maybe soon I will treat myself to the  Ghost Eclipse perfume. I usually get the Deep Night Ghost perfume but I think this version may be a nice change for the summer months. But I also would love to get the new Marc Jabobs Daisy Dream perfume so may definitely treat myself to that one instead! Are there any perfumes you would recommend at the moment?






No comments:

Post a Comment