Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 8 August 2014

My week on Instagram #2

             



         




            




             





        




Last week I put up a post on my blog about my everyday makeup which can be found here, the first photo is just showing my everyday make up again. Last Friday I also ordered some new trainers, which can be seen in the second photo. If anyone is debating getting some new trainers definitely buy some Nikes! They are the comfiest shoes ever! 

As you can also see most of my instagram photos are of my dog Pennie, who is a beautiful cocker spaniel. The third photo is of her sulking because she wasn't getting all of my attention. Last week my boyfriend and I bought The Last Of Us on PS3 to play so that took up most of my Friday and Saturday night. 

On Monday I went to see Guardians of the Galaxy with my boyfriend, which was so good, definitely recommend that everyone goes to see it. I'm not a massive fan of them type of films but I really did love it, it was hilarious. 

A lot of the other photos on my instagram from last week are from walking Pennie in various different parks. The next photo is of Pennie on a walk at one of our local parks called Worden Park in Leyland. Another of the photos is of Pennie on a walk at the lodge near my house in Lostock Hall. 

The other night my boyfriend and I also went for a walk near his house down by the canal, where we also fed some of the ducks, I say some but really there was so many of them. 

The last photo is of Pennie, again, next to a giant wooden pine cone at another park near my house, where we walked her last night. 




My instagram is mainly photos of Pennie, so if you want to see some more photos of Pennie it is here. Feel free to follow me, I follow back! 












No comments:

Post a Comment