Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 8 August 2014

What's New in my Bathroom Cabinet.



I recently bought this almond exfoliant soap from L'Occitane whilst I was in Ireland, which is priced at £4 in the UK. This product is definitely becoming one of my favourite soaps ever. There is nothing bad to say about the product, it is perfect for a simple hand soap or to put in the shower and use all over the body. It has a gorgeous almond scent to it, and is nothing but brilliant for exfoliating. The soap has small almond flakes integrated within the soap which exfoliates the skin softly. I have also found that this product is perfect for using when shaving your legs as it provides a great lather and also exfoliates at the same time leaving your skin irresistibly smooth. I only wish I had bought more now! 







After reading a great review about the Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed Face Mask by Loulabeth I was very tempted to try the product myself. I have used various other Soap and Glory products but never a face mask by them. When I went to Boots last week the product was also on offer with a third off the normal price at just over £7, so I had to buy it. Although this price may seem a lot the tube is fairly large and seems like the product will last a long time, so is definitely worn the price as you can use the face mask many times. 

One thing I really like about the mask it how it also acts as a gentle exfoliator, so whilst it deeply cleanses your pores it also exfoliates your whole face. What is also great about the product is how you can either leave it on or massage onto your face for a quick few minutes to clean your face, or  t can be applied it for longer and leave on as a warming face mask for 15 minutes. In future I will definitely be trying some of the other face cleaning products from the Soap and Glory range.   





Recently I purchased this Anatomicals Peach Shampoo from ASOS for £3.50. I had always been attracted to the products from Anatomicals, mainly due to the great product packaging. Sadly I was not impressed with the Peach Shampoo, the product says that it leaves your hair feel soft and greatly conditioned however I didn't really feel like it did this. On the other hand, one plus with the product is how amazing it smelt, it really did smell gorgeous and like peach ice tea.  However, I may be persuaded to try some of the other Anatomical products and see how they are, such as the shower gels or conditioners. 





Have you used any of these products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment