Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 August 2014

My week on Instagram #3























 



















 



















 

 

 

 



So some of the photos I've posted above are from slightly over a week ago, but I was fairly busy at the weekend so please excuse the lateness.

Most the photos are once again of my cocker spaniel Pennie, a couple of the photos also show her on a couple of different walks last week. I recently bought her a new soft toy which is the doughnut in the photos so that featured on my Instagram a fair bit too last week. The photo of her with the doughnut in her mouth makes me laugh so much as you can see her little teeth at the bottom. I also managed to get her to sit with the doughnut balanced on her head for a while as the photo shows. 

The second photo out of the lot is of Salford Quays the other friday night. My brother lives in Salford and the other friday my parents, boyfriend and I went to visit my brother and his girlfriend and had  a lovely tea and a walk round the Quays. 

Last week I also watched Princess Mononokee for the first time and really loved it, got to love a good movie night.

On my blog last week I also did a post about some new home items I bought, which feature the typography mugs here. The other night I treated my boyfriend to delicious hot chocolate and lemon cupcakes. I also made some amazing peanut butter and chocolate cookies last week (as shown in the photo) and the recipe can be found here

I have just begun training for my new job today too, which involved a lot of paper work. The last photo shows my happiness at my first day being over... haha. 







 My instagram is _katyjayne, and I follow back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment