Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 14 August 2014

Nails of the Week.




At the moment I am loving my pastel nails and they are perfect for summer; so this No7 Nail Colour in Lucky Lilac is definitely one of my favourites at the moment. I bought this nail colour whilst I was on holiday in Ireland from Boots, what is also great about No7 products is the discount vouchers for money off so the nail varnish only cost me a couple of euros.  

I also love this Barry M glitter nail paint, the silver basically goes with any other nail varnish colour, and I love putting the glitter on top of other nail colours, like I have done here with the lilac. The Barry M nail varnish is also great for doing a gradual glitter look on your nails; starting at the base of the nail with just a slight bit of glitter to the end of the nail with lots of glitter. This nail varnish has literally lasted me years too, although it has gone slightly gloopy now it is still fantastic to wear. I definitely need to reinvest in another pot! 

I only tend to do my nails like this every now and again because I find them to be very girly which isn't really my style, but every so often it is nice to show my girly side and be a bit different. 

But finally; I cannot recommend either of these products enough, both are fantastic brands and really good quality nail varnishes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment