Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 August 2014

For the love of Tartan!

tartan

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten 




Heres a quick post with a wish/lust list of some of these beautiful tartan items! I love the tartan pattern so much, I am definitely a big fan for all things tartan, whether that's dresses, purses or blankets, whatever it is I love it. I just think that the tartan pattern is so perfect for autumn and winter months! I have also realised that I have always loved tartan patterns, and it is definitely not a fashion style I will never hate or not like. I do actually have a lot of tartan items in my wardrobe already but hopefully I'll get my hands on some more! 


I really love both the dresses I have shown above and think they would look lovely with black tights and big chunky boots or even black dolly shoes. Due to the striking tartan pattern I feel like everything else worn with the outfit should be simple and preferably black, same goes for the vest and skirt. The on trend and statement tartan items are ideal for the upcoming colder months. The tartan vans are also ideal for brightening up an everyday casual outfit.
   

Obviously some of the items on my wish/lust list are more expensive such as the Vivienne Westwood purse, which is so gorgeous and perfect. What I also love about the purse is the bright red interior to the purse which is really striking and distinctive, much like a lot of Vivienne Westwood's fashion range. This purse could also make a simple outfit that much more special and on trend, and would look ideal along side an autumn outfit. But ideally I'll need to keep my eye on a more feasible purse from a cheaper shop.  


I also love the statement scarfs, I have had several tartan scarves and would always love some more. The top right scarfs are cashmere scarves and I can just imagine how super cosy and warm the scarves would be. Ideally I would have a whole drawer full of these scarves to wear everyday. I have a burgundy, black and white tartan scarf from M&S and I am forever getting compliments and people asking me where I got it from whenever I wear it, so I would love to add to my collection. The other scarf in the collection above is definitely more affordable, but then again it may be worth spending more because I would much prefer the big chunky cashmere scarves because I feel like a scarf should ideally be big enough to wrap around yourself. This may also be why I love the tartan blanket. 




Do you love tartan? Would you buy any of these products? 





No comments:

Post a Comment