Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 August 2014

IKEA WISH LIST.



I am due to have my room decorated, or at least get some new furniture, so I thought I would do an IKEA wish list beforehand. First I need to get rid of some of my stuff, as I'm a slight hoarder, so I can actually fit in a new double bed in my small bedroom. 

I've just come back from living in Leeds for three years whilst at university, so going back to a small single bed isn't ideal, especially not when my boyfriend stays over too. So ideally I need a trip to Ikea asap! Heres a selection of my favourite items at the moment over in IKEA. 


Beds.










Here's a selection of my favourite double beds that IKEA has on sale at the moment, I am so indecisive so I've not really picked my favourite out of the lot yet, so when I do go to IKEA who knows which one I will return with. Really I should probably pick one that isn't too girly incase I move out in the upcoming years with my boyfriend. Although I am swaying towards the MALM bed or the BRIMNES bed. Which do you like? 


Bedding.










With the duvet covers I am definitely loving the MALIN BLAD and turquoise PALMLILJA sets, both are affordable and will really suit the colours of my bedroom walls, saving me from redecorating. I do really love the ANGSORT duvet set too but unfortunately I think it is slightly out of my price range. I also love the DVALA duvet set, as you definitely can't go wrong with anything black! The SOTBLOMSTER duvet set is also really lovely, and I really do like the different and striking pattern on the duvet set. It will definitely be a surprise with which duvet set I return home with from my trip to IKEA. 


Accessories.

















I just love the look of the OFELIA throw it just looks so fluffy and warm, perfect for snuggling up under during the cold months. I also love the pattern on the LYNDBY throw too, the colours are just so vibrant and warm, but sadly I don't think it will really match the colour of my room. 

I also love the quirky SNABBVINGE and GULORT cushion covers, for both at such a cheap price it will be hard to resist! I love the STOCKHOLM cushion too as I love anything with a leaf pattern or detail on. 

As you can see again I love the leaf pattern and detail on the small table lap KNUBBIG, my friend bought this lamp last year and I wish I'd bought one at the same time, may have to treat my room to a cute little table lamp this time round. 








These are all the items I've come across so far on the IKEA site that I love, but if you have any suggestions or know any great shops to go to for bedroom furniture etc please let me know! 














This blog post was inspired by a recent blog post by Kristina Ross over at Not Your Cup of Tee.


No comments:

Post a Comment