Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 13 August 2014

A Few New Home Additions.





I thought I would do a small post about some of the new home items I've recently bought and loved. 

At the weekend my boyfriend treated me to this small Yankee Candle with the scent of Salted Caramel. It really does smell so delicious, and seriously makes you want to eat some salted caramel, it almost makes your mouth water! The smell hits you instantly as soon as you walk in to the room where the candle is, this even happens whilst the plastic is still on the candle and without the candle being lit. Which is fantastic because it makes the candle last longer because you don't feel the need to light it. If you hold the candle for only a minute too the smell transfers to your hand. Also, the candle was in the sale so only cost £1.20, I always feel that Yankee Candles are too expensive but whilst they are in the sale I can't resist. My only problem is that I wish I bought a few more, especially seeing as its only a small candle! But it was definitely a nice little gift off my boyfriend. I definitely need to invest in some more Yankee Candles too! Which is your favourite Yankee Candle smell?




Another great home item I am loving at the moment are these alphabet letter mugs from Matalan! I thought I would treat my boyfriend and I to some new mugs, at £2 a mug I couldn't resist. My boyfriend loves anything with typography designs on them so these mugs are perfect for him really. My only issue is now I have to find room for them in our kitchen, as I have a slight obsession with mugs so I may have too many...







No comments:

Post a Comment