Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 May 2015

May Wishlist!

may wishlist

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten / eleven 

I haven't been posting lately due to being so busy all the time! A PGCE will do that to you... But I thought I would take advantage of the bank holiday to do a quick blog post.



I love this "I feel the need for tea" mug, I love the design and definitely suits me down to the tea... (nice pun there...haha). This Olaf mug from the disney store is so cute too! Would be great to add to the rest of my disney mug collection. 

The two dresses on my wish list this month are unsurprisingly blue, as I love the colour blue, and it is definitely one of my favourite colours to wear and it's so lovely in Summer. I am also graduating again in July and need a new dress to wear. Hopefully, weather permitting, I will be able to wear a lovely summer dress like the one from House of Fraser. I may also need to check my graduation colours too though. The top on my wish list is also very appropriate, seeing as my favourite thing to eat is pizza... 

I am also due some new trainers for summer, and Nike trainers are by far the most comfy trainers I have ever owned. I don't usually go for anything lilac or pink, especially not when it comes to trainers but I have to admit that I love these Nike trainers. They would look lovely with jeans or demin shorts in the summer months. 

I've noticed that this flat shoes from Oasis featured on my easter wish list and now again on my May wish list, definitely think I need to have a trip to Oasis!

With the weather (hopefully) getting sunnier it would be a good idea to invest in some sun care for my skin. This dream screen from benefit may be a bit more expensive but I'm sure it is a great product and worth splashing out on. I also got a sample of high beam in a benefit set for christmas and definitely need to invest in a bigger bottle soon! 

A few people I know have also been raving about this Nars foundation and I was thinking I should probably see what all the fuss is about. 








2 comments:

  1. I love those Nike trainers! I really want to get myself a pair but I can't decide which ones to get! & yesss you should deffo try Nars Sheer glow, it's amazing (:

    L x

    www.loulabeth.co.uk // bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nike trainers are super comfy definitely get some! Suppose get ones that will go with the kind of clothes that you wear the most? :)

      Delete