Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Nails of the week.




So I thought I would do a quick post on some new nail colours that I absolutely love at the moment. Both are Barry M nail varnishes, one called Pomegranate and the other Fondant and I picked them both up the other day from Boots as part of the 3 for 2 offer on Beauty products. 






I've had numerous nail varnishes from Barry M which are a similar colour to the Fondant nail colour, and I've used my last pot up not too long ago, but I always love lilac colours. Lilacs are great for wearing in Spring and Summer (if I don't use it all before Summer finally arrives) so I am always replacing them. The lilac colour is also great to wear whilst I am at school teaching because it allows me to add some colour to my look and outfit but it is not too abrasive or obvious which might cause some issues with work.


The other colour I picked up was a reddish/pink colour called Pomegranate, which is also a gelly nail varnish so it is also lovely and shiny. I also love red nails, so this nail colour is great for me because it is different to the other red nail colours I currently own. The colour is a really vibrant and bright colour, and looks great with dark colours such as black and dark blues, which are colours that I commonly wear. 


I would highly recommend both these colours and any Barry M nail varnishes for that matter, as I really cannot fault any Barry M nail varnish products that I have tried over the many years. I have been buying Barry M products for many years and my love for the brand is only growing. 





What are your favourite nail colours at the moment?  





No comments:

Post a Comment