Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 March 2015

Spring Wishlist!

easter wishlist

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine





Hopefully the weather is going to improve over the next couple of weeks so I'll be able to wear all these lovely Spring colours.

I definitely need some more summery clothes to wear whilst I'm teaching, and this pink blazer would be perfect to add a bit more colour to an outfit, as I tend to only wear black whilst teaching or generally, so this blazer would be create a more summery outfit. This pink blazer would be perfect with some jeans too, or to dress up an outfit for special occasions. 

I love this black dress too, which is also from h&m, as its very flattering for my kind of figure and looks fairly comfortable. Also these ballerina shoes look like they would make be super comfortable and suitable for work wear as well with some jeans. The blue dress would also be lovely to wear when the weather is better. 

I am always needing some new jeans, and at £30 these jeans from h&m are a good price and should be a good quality pair of jeans. Hopefully the high waist jeans will fit my big bum in too!

Obviously the Michael Kors and Carvela shoes are definitely a 'wish' list item, I will be saving up for these items for a very long time! Whereas the bag from h&m is definitely more affordable, so this may be a nice new handbag for the summer months. 



What's on your Spring wishlist? 


No comments:

Post a Comment