Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 25 May 2015

A wonderful day at the zoo!


Today my boyfriend and I, and our two friends went to Blackpool Zoo. Seeing as it is half term and also my friends birthday this week it seemed a great idea to go to go out for the day. The weather wasn't amazing but it stayed dry for us all day.

My favourite animal at the zoo was definitely the red pandas! I just love them so much, I love raccoons and the red pandas are a close relative to the raccoons so that explains why they are my favourite. The red pandas were hiding away in the trees but I waited and eventually one of them made an appearance for some food after their nap, so it was definitely worth waiting around for. 

My second favourite animal at the zoo was the tigers, they are just big kitty cats! One was just sat on top of a stand watching every one go by, another was fast asleep and another was playing with a big tyre. 

The meerkats were also super cute and they had a couple of baby meerkats too! 


I had such a lovely day and definitely enjoyed making the most of half term! I'm shattered now though! Also, my amazing boyfriend also bought me my own red panda (teddy) :) 





























































2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun, such a good day out! I love seeing the marine animals, when I went to florida a few years ago I fed the dolphins and the seal and it was one of the best days I can ever remember. Elephants are never a disappointment either! I'm glad you had a good day!

    littlelove12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florida is amazing! I presume you went to SeaWorld? :) I fed the dolphins there too! Would love to swim with them too though. Elephants are simply amazing! :)

      Delete