Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Graduation Outfit Wishlist!

So I'm graduating tomorrow from the University of Leeds for my Psychology degree so thought I would try to do a blogpost about my graduation outfit wish list. I do have a lovely outfit already picked out and sorted for tomorrow, but of course my outfit does not contain £110 Carvela heels, if only! 


Graduation


I'm really loving the colour blue at the moment so the dress I've picked out is a pastel blue, as is the lovely OPI nail varnish I picked out. I thought that this colour of blue is perfect for summer, and is a colour I would feel comfortable in too. Also I think the colour compliments my pale skin and brown hair. My university colours are black and emerald green so I also thought that this blue would go with the robe that I"ll be wearing when I graduate. This dress is from Oasis and is £50, I also really like the simple floral design on the dress too, as I didn't want a dress too detailed or a sheer material because as I'll be wearing a gown it will be covering the dress and will also need to be pinned to the dress too. I also really like the simplistic white blazer from Vero Moda for £40 too incase the gown material is itchy or if the weather goes colder. 

Hopefully soon I will be able to treat myself to an item off this wish list, either the benefit Hydra Lip Colour or the cute daisy Pandora ring. Then eventually one day I may be able to treat myself to some Carvela heels! I'll keep wishing... 


Would you wear this outfit for your graduation? 

3 comments:

  1. Sure, I've just followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of the dress & nail polish Katy! So pretty (:
    Good luck with your graduation tomorrow!

    L x

    www.loulabeth.co.uk // bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I just hope it all goes well haha :') x

      Delete