Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Meet Pennie!


I thought I would do a little post showing off my amazing beautiful dog, she is a gorgeous cocker spaniel called Pennie (because she cost a lot of pennies). She is such a sweetheart and is so well trained and behaved all the time. One of my all time favourite things to do is go on walks in the woods and around different parks/beaches with her and my boyfriend. She is also a huge fan of cuddles and loves being the centre of attention, although she isn't too keen on big groups of people or children (in fact she hates children). She also loves hunting and chasing rabbits, although she never actually catches or hurts them, she just loves the chase.





She is almost 4 years old now but still acts and looks like a puppy. If you go onto my Instagram (_katyjayne, I follow back) it is just full of pictures of Pennie, and all the wonderful places I go to on walks with her. 






We brought her home whilst I was still at college, and whilst she was a puppy, so I came home in all my college breaks every day to walk her and train her, so really I am partly responsible for her amazing behaviours. I have always had a dog whilst growing up, so when my last dog sadly passed away the other year the house seemed so odd and strange, especially not having a dog to welcome you home or to cuddle with. Pennie definitely became an important member of the family as soon as we brought her home. She is such an amazing dog, and I would definitely recommend spaniels, and especially cocker spaniels, to anyone looking at getting their own dog. 





Do you have any amazing, loved pooches? 
Also, if anyone has any questions about cocker spaniels, feel free to ask :) 




1 comment:

  1. Hey Lovely, just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    You can find the details here :

    http://notesofpetranella.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Elle x

    ReplyDelete