Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 22 November 2014

Weekend wishlist!

Weekend wishlist



one / twothree / four / five / six / seven / eight



Now that the weather is getting so cold it would be lovely to have a new fluffy hoody to wear around the house, and this Nightmare before Christmas hoody looks ideal! I looooooove anything related to this film, it is definitely one of my all time favourite Christmas and Halloween films so this hoody would get worn lots! 

I'm also eager to try some new Yankee Candles smells, and the Honey Glow and Christmas Cookie candles sound like they would simply smell amazing! As their not too badly priced either they will definitely be worth trying. I'm currently still loving my Salted Caramel Yankee Candle, but I'm always wanting new candles! The Christmas Cookie candle sounds like it would be the perfect smell to fill your house with whilst writing out Christmas cards or wrapping presents! 

I'm due some new slippers, I have a tendency to lose them or at least one of them making the other one pointless... So some new cosy slippers would be a great idea, either them or some big fluffy socks! 

I don't really know why but I just love this simple cushion, and feel like it would look fantastic in my room. I used to have a slinky black cat and it still feels weird not having her around this house, so although this is only a cushion it would be a nice reminder of how wonderful my old cat truly was. 

I have had several people telling me to get this Lush product and it smells so good, so I suppose I really should go out and buy it and see what all the hype is about... 

Suede shoes are my all time favourite, I literally cannot resist them! These wedges look like they would be so comfy and will go with so many outfits! I may just have to find a slightly cheaper version though. I currently have some cream wedges from clarks like these ones and they are just so comfy, I can wear them all day! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for some black versions. 

Last but not least on my weekend wishlist is this gorgeous bag from River Island. I tend to always go for black bags but this brown bag looks lovely and would look perfect with some Winter outfits. The bag is also very well priced! 





No comments:

Post a Comment