Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Christmas Tag!






1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
I have several! I love The Grinch (Jim Carrey always makes me laugh), Elf (Same with Will Ferrell), and of course The Nightmare Before Christmas! I am a huge Tim Burton fan so this is definitely a must watch at Christmas! 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning! 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I love all my memories that involve my old dog Molly, she truly was a fantastic dog and always got so involved at Christmas, she just loved to be with all the family. Whenever we gave her presents she was always so excited and really enjoyed ripping them open to get her toy. 
Also, as a child my brother and I always used to open our stockings together before my parents had woken up, sharing our presents and chocolates with each other, this will always stick in my memory as a great memory with my brother.   

4. Favourite festive food?
I love Christmas trifle (in fact I always love trifle), I also love Christmas cake and mince pies, and all things sweet! I actually love my brussel sprouts too on my Christmas dinner (I'm weird I know...). 

5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
This is a hard one I always forget what gifts I get, but I always get lovely gifts off my family and boyfriend. 

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
I love the smells of gingerbread, cinnamon, satsumas always remind me of Christmas (used to get satsumas in my Christmas stocking), and obviously the Christmas tree smell! 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I usually go to Church with my mother and neighbours for the Christmas Carol service. My parents and I also go round to our neighbours for food and drinks. My Christmas Eve usually involves last minute wrapping too! 
8. What tops your tree?
I still live at home, so my parents usually have a very old angel (that we've had for about 24 years) at the top of our tree. 

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A pony or a puppy! I have a gorgeous pooch now, but obviously I'd still love a cute little puppy (or a Pennie puppy!)
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Being with my family, wearing Christmas jumpers, getting people presents and generally the whole of December!  



Kemples had this Christmas tag over on her blog and I thought it would be a great idea to do my own! 

What do you love about Christmas? 


No comments:

Post a Comment