Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 27 December 2014

2014: My year...


I am a firm believer that it is always a great idea to take the time to reflect upon your year, to see both the high and low points. I have got to say that generally my year has been full of happy and celebratory moments, but it has not been without its stressful and tearful moments either. Graduating from University has definitely been on of the most significant points of my year, and covers both the high and low aspects for sure.
  



Graduating from the University of Leeds with a 2:1 in Psychology. This year I graduated from university with a 2.1 which I am so proud of! At the time I was so stressed due to all the exams and deadlines, but now looking back I wouldn't change it for the world, in fact I wish I was still in Leeds living with my best friends and enjoying my freedom. Hopefully one day I will return to Leeds again as it really is a fantastic city and I miss it so very much. Also my friends and I have thankfully taken the time to stay in touch and visit one another, for example my friends are coming to stay with me for New Years and I can't wait! My advice for people currently living away from home or at university; enjoy it! It won't last forever! 











My year with my boyfriend. I am so happy in my relationship with my boyfriend, of course we sometimes can fall out and fight but I wouldn't change our relationship ever. He is  so perfect and always extremely good to me, and truly makes me so happy. Hopefully sometime next year or soon we will be able to move into our own little home together or go travelling. Heres to many more happy years! 






I started a PGCE. This September I started a PGCE, and so far this is proved to be a big challenge! Nobody realises just how much hard work a PGCE is or teaching either! Hopefully in the end it will be worth it and I will be glad I made this decision. In the end at least it will be another goal I will have accomplished and something else to be proud of. 



Many Happy memories. This year has been filled with many happy memories that I will always remember, I have met some wonderful people but have also lost contact with some not so wonderful people... I have developed closer relationships with some amazing people too. I have had many lovely moments and days, including several amazing holidays with the ones that I love. This year I am slowly getting better at forgetting the negatives and trying to focus on the positive aspects of my life. I am also learning to stress a little less, which is definitely a big issue for me. Hopefully I will continue to progress and develop into a more happy-go-lucky kind of person. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment