Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 November 2014

Lush Blogger Event!




Last Sunday myself and a few other bloggers attended a private blogger event at Lush Preston, the weather was horrible and miserable so unfortunately only a few of us could attend the event which was such a shame because of how fantastic the event actually was! Laura organised the event for us with Lush, and the amazing staff at Lush Preston really made the event great! 

The staff at Lush Preston supplied drinks and snacks for us and were really lovely, and they told us everything we needed to know about products and which products they love and would recommend. First we looked round the shop and got a load of free samples of all the different products we have always wanted to try, for example I got a free sample of D'fluff, Gold fun, various hand creams and some tooth tabs. I actually got that many free samples and also bought some of the products that my room currently smells like the Lush shop! I have only tried my sample of D'fluff so far this week and I've got to admit it smells so lovely and immediately leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft, definitely a must have for shaving! 

We were then able to create our own Cinders bath bombs with some guidance from the staff, in fact they allowed us to make several of them! I am again yet to try my bath bomb but I'm sure it will be lovely and even a good gift to give to others.  




The event was a perfect chance to really get to know some of the Lush products, and I definitely came away from the event with a list of products I wanted to buy and try. The Christmas gift sets in Lush are also the perfect idea for gifts and I think I will be returning to treat some people this Christmas. 

It was such a lovely event, and the staff were amazing as always so a big thanks again for the event and for running such a great event! 

Hopefully another event will be hosted again at Lush Preston in the near future! 

So many lovely gift ideas for Christmas! 


Snowman Fun! Definitely a must have stocking filler or a perfect gift! 






1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings. fashion wholesalers in manchester

    ReplyDelete