Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 November 2014

A brief catch up!

Bonfire Night.


Hey, so I've not been posting much lately sadly. I realise I am only a fairly new blogger on here but life has been so extremely hectic lately! I finished my undergraduate degree at university last July and have since gone on to start a PGCE teaching Secondary Science, which really is a massive hand full! I'm basically constantly doing work for university or planning lessons/ marking etc. So please excuse my lack of posts lately! 

Heres just a quick catch up on whats going on in my busy life at the moment...


I am teaching Science at a school in Blackpool and go to university once a week. I am still working as a safety steward at PNE FC when I can. I still go on lots of walks with my beautiful pooch Pennie and go to see my friends as often as I can. If I'm honest I havent really bought many beauty products lately as I've just been too busy to even really go look around shops! 

Heres my boyfriend and I at a Bonfire night last week enjoying the huge bonfire and firework display. 

Introducing Clown Pennie... This was on halloween.  

The other week on a long walk with my favourites I managed to find a leaf big enough to cover my face! 

Vampire and Invisible Man on Halloween. 

Show Girl Pennie again on Halloween... she loved dressing up really! (well she put up with it...) 

Pumpkin! 

For some reason it keeps making my eyes look scary on this photo, but thought I had to share it! I bought this wig for £1 from pound land! I actually look like a younger version of my aunt with this wig on too! I didn't end up wearing the wig out on a night out because I figured I'd just get too hot in it. 



So heres just a snippet of my life at the moment and I'll try to keep updating! 












No comments:

Post a Comment