Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 31 January 2015

Weekend Wishlist.

Sat 31st

one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight



I love these pink shades for lips and nails, I'm usually not the fan of pink but I love pale pink nails and lips and both these items are so affordable. I have never used a lipstick from New Look but hopefully it's good quality but at £3.99 you can't really complain. 

I definitely due some new shoes at the moment too, and these loafers from H&M look perfect! at £9.99 they are a great price too, I tend to wear a lot of jeans too and during spring these loafers would look great. A trip to H&M is needed! My black Nikes are also looking a bit old nowadays too, so I would love to splash out on these Nike trainers, or perhaps I will just replace my current Nike trainers. 

I always seem to want new jeans, even when I don't really need them. I've not bought any jeans from H&M in a while and I used to find they didn't really fit me very well; I've got huge hips but love skinny jeans. But I would love some more black skinny jeans! These jeans have a waxed finish to them too so I think that they would look great on a night out! I also love both these casual tops, I am actually wearing a similar top to the white and brown one at the moment and love these style of tops so would love to have a few more. 

I adore this illustrated fox plate! It is by a lady called Katie Spragg and it would be a lovely collection to have, hopefully there are other designs of animals too. 

Hope you all have a great weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment