Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 5 January 2015

Walk time with my favourite.

I go back to work tomorrow after having two weeks off (perks of being a teacher in training), so I figured I needed to make the most of my last day off and go for a lovely walk with my favourite, Pennie. 

Today is the last chance I'll get to take Pennie out for a walk on a weekday for about 6 weeks so i made the most of it. I took her to a lovely park near my house, which is a really lovely park and fortunately never seems to be that busy with other dogs, at least when we go it isn't.   

The park has lots of different wooded areas full of rabbits and squirrels, which is Pennies favourite part of her walks so this park is ideal. I wish I lived within walking distance of this park so that I could take her there more often without having to drive there. I would definitely would recommend this park! 

 


 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment