Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 20 June 2014

Pukka Three Mint Tea Review




First of all; this tea smells so divine! Simply opening the packet to put the teabag into the cup releases a fresh minty fragrance. It’s also caffeine free so it is fine to drink at whatever time of day, I’ve really enjoyed drinking the tea in morning as it is so refreshing and uplifting, but also in the evenings instead of my usual cup of tea to help soothe my stomach.

I started off trying the Twinning’s everyday blend with peppermint, as I wasn’t keen on mint tea to begin with. However, as I grew to love the everyday blend with the subtle hint of peppermint, I decided to try a mint tea.  

I’ve been testing this tea for a few weeks now, I was experiencing some stomach cramps the other week and this tea has proven to be really soothing and really did help soothe my stomach, I would definitely recommend this product. Another great factor with this tea is just how refreshing the tea is; so is perfect on a hot day, or if you are feeling a bit sluggish then this tea is a fantastic pick-me-up. Also this tea has a slight sweetness to it, which is great for a sweet tooth like me! But what is great about this tea is that although it has a strong mint fragrance and taste, it is still gentle and soothing compared to other stronger mint teas.

I leave my teabag in the cup to brew with hot water for approximately 5 minutes, however what is great about the teabags is that if you prefer a milder, less intense tea then leave the teabag in the water for a shorter period of time.

I simply cannot say one bad word about this fantastic tea – I will definitely keep purchasing this amazing tea, and will definitely be telling my friends and family to give it a try.






Here is the Pukka website with all their details and products: http://www.pukkaherbs.com




2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I see you, like me are quite new to blogging. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and so I have nominated you for the Leibster Award! Come on over to my blog here and read the questions I have nominated you for. I look forward to seeing your answers!

    http://beautyfullsparx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/leibster-award-my-second-nomination.html

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete