Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year Resolutions!

Happy New Year! 

I'm not really one for making new year resolutions, as I never seem to stick with them… plus I always forget them, but i suppose writing some down on here is a good start.

However, the one at the top of my list is definitely finishing university with a good grade and then moving back to Preston to get a decent job in the north west. I'm not sure exactly what i am going to get a job in, i just know i want to start saving money to travel, to get my own car, and also to possibly save money to move into a place with mark some time in the future. 

This year has been great, but has definitely had its ups and downs, and with uni particularly stressing me out too much. I was going to go onto further education but i think i am done with formal education for a while, but i may return to university after a year or so out. Another worry of mine is losing contact with my housemates, so this next year i will have to make sure i still ring/Skype/meet up with Claire and Naomi as much as possible. 

The highlight of my year definitely has to be my wonderful boyfriend, who really does treat me like a princess (most the time ha) and also puts up with my crap and all my worrying. So hopefully this year we will continue to be together in our amazing relationship and then maybe one day in the future we will move into our own place together, but if it happens in 2014 I'd be surprised. Maybe that's one for 2015! :) 

So here's a few resolutions: 

- finish uni with a good grade (and as little stress as possible)
- buy my own car
- get a good job to save lots of money
- travel to lots of different places 
- read all my books (which i said would have to wait till after university)
- join a gym/exercise more and also learn to treat my body better, also learn some lovely veggie recipes!
- learn to stress less and to stop worrying about little insignificant things
- Keep in contact/visit Claire and Naomi once I've finish university. 


Some of my favourite photos and memories of my year… 
























No comments:

Post a Comment