Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 22 February 2015

Weekend Wish List!

feb wish list


one / two / three / four / five / six 
Spring is coming and some new bedding would be a nice update for my room, this floral bedspread from H&M looks lovely and would be great in summer too. At just £30 this bedspread is a lovely choice and is definitely affordable too. 

I am in dire need of getting my eyes tested again soon and definitely need some new glasses and I would seriously love to treat myself to some more Ray-Bans. I got some Ray-Bans sunglasses and I love them so much, but I got them years ago and my eye sight has definitely changed since then. However, I managed to get them for £50 last time so I need to keep my eye out for another great deal again! 

I am definitely overdue some new straighteners and I would love to treat myself to some more GHDs. I used to have a pair and then I was stupid enough to leave them on the floor and I accidentally stood on them and broke them. I do have straight hair so I don't tend to use straighteners that often, but it would be nice to have some new ones. 

I love this Nails Inc nail varnish too, it is so cute! Anything red is a must for me, love my red nails especially on my toe nails! I have quite dry heels too so would love to try this Burt's Bees foot cream, I love their lip care range so it would be good to try some of their other products too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment