Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 4 January 2015

New year; new wish list.

january




one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight 


Here's my January wish list, some of the items are more expensive than others but I definitely feel the need to treat myself soon! I know I got loads of goodies for Christmas but it is always important to remember to treat yourself! 



 I begin work again in a couple of days and this black blazer would look perfect with some fitted black pants for whilst I'm teaching, plus it is not too expensive which is also a plus, especially if I have a messy day in School. 


I love this red OPI nail varnish, it's such a bright and vibrant colour and would brighten up any outfit. I love wearing black so this red would really compliment my outfits. 


I am also in need of some new trainers, and I simply love Nike trainers they are by far the most comfy trainers I have ever owned. I wanted these Nike shoes months ago but settled for a different pair as they were on sale. Maybe this month I will treat myself to some lovely new black Nikes!


For Christmas I got a benefit gift set off my boyfriends Nanna, and it contained a miniature version of Benefits lollibalm which was really good. It looks more like a lipgloss compared with a balm, it provides a slight pinky gloss colour and keeps your lips so smooth and hydrated. This product or the other benefit lip balms are definitely must-buys for combating the cold January weather. 


I need to get my eyes tested again in the near future, and I'm contemplating treating myself to some new Ray-bans. I have some Ray-ban sunglasses but would love to own some normal glasses too. I managed to get a cheaper deal with my last sunglasses, I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for a good deal. 


My skin's so horrible at the moment, which I think is mainly due to hormones, however I would love to treat my skin to some luxurious skin treatment. I have loved every single Philosophy products that I have tried, and I believe that this product will be excellent too. Has anyone used this product or would recommend any other products? 

I always wear a watch when I'm working as I need to keep my eye on the time constantly, and this watch would look so gorgeous and would go with every single outfit. It's a little expensive... of course, so again I may have to find a cheaper version. 


I need to invest in some more clothes too, and this dress from Oasis is lovely. I love wearing the colour blue as I feel that it matches my skin tone and hair colour, and this dress would be a suitable length to wear on several occasions, for example for work, or for meals out, or family events. 





What's on your wish list for January? 

No comments:

Post a Comment